Offshore Wind Conference B2B meetings
30 September 2019, Warsaw, Poland
Take a chance to talk directly with future business partner!
International B2B meetings dedicated to Polish offshore wind entrepreneurs will be held on 30rd September 2019.
B2B Meetings - What is it, and how to register.
B2B meetings are 20-minute, pre-arranged sessions will enable participants to establish relations, find centres for a joint research project or make a technology transfer with new business partners across the entire offshore wind supply chain.
In order to do so, it is necessary: register, present yourself and your company's offer and select the participants with whom you will meet during the event.
When will it take place?
Offshore Wind Conference B2B Meeting: for whom?
The B2B meetings are dedicated to offshore wind entrepreneurs and organisations. Companies creating the supply chain, i.e. component manufacturers, service companies, consultants, construction, transport and logistic companies, port and shipbuilding industry, are particularly welcome.
Why is it worth taking part in it?
· Previously agreed meetings with selected potential partners
· Possibility of initiating international cooperation
· Exchange of experiences with companies from Poland and European countries
· Meetings and exchange of views with offshore and related industry experts
· Establishment of technological and business cooperation
· Support for the expansion of an international company
· Access to knowledge about new technologies and solutions
Important Registration Rule
The Offshore Wind Conference B2B mettings are free of charge.
Working language is English.